Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've Entered The Black Hole




Okay. I have given in and set up a blog. I have been sucked into the abyss where precious time, accomplishments, and brain cells are sucked away at the speed of light.

In all honesty, though, I look forward to allowing my thoughts become immortalized, scrutinized and plagiarized. I have many thoughts I wish I had written down but I never did. Hopefully this will help me to do so more often.

So now I let go of reality and speed into the vastness of blogging...

6 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad you approve so much of my hobby, my love :)

Yea! I am so happy to share this with you. I know you have so may wonderful things to share - and I am glad I am not the only one that has to...oops, I mean GETS to hear them.

You're always Mr. Right to me! (Well, there was that one day - but we won't discuss that anymore...)

Anonymous said...

Mister right I think you'll enjoy it and your blog looks good ? I will have another blog to visit ! Blessings Ron.

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard, Mr. R.!!!

I hope 3 things for you:

1. Your blog will encourage your spiritual growth in ways unimaginable.

2. You find the blogosphere a place where you can hang out a lot and get to know so many wonderful people.

3. You will not allow yourself to get so addicted that you are checking for comments every half hour, contemplating your next post before the current one is finished, finding ways of mentioning that you have a blog in nearly every conversation into which you enter, and...wait...I just described me and pretty much every other blogger.

Um...skip number three. The addiction is not all that bad.

Anonymous said...

Welcome,
I think you'll like it.

Kc said...

You can't say I didn't warn you!

Welcome to the fray! I really look forward to your contribution.
;-)

Mister Right said...

Thanks for the comments. I hope everyone enjoys my ramblings. Keeep visiting and hope I've made some new friends.